TermoPOWDER.LINModular Automatic Weighing System for Powder Dyes (Linear version)
The dosing of powder dyes in the dyeing process has always been among the issues that are most critical and hard to control. An accurate and constant dosing of the various components of the recipe results in a faultless repeatability and reproducibility of the demanded colour. The Termopowder systems are the fruit of deep technological research work and experience gathered by Termelettronica within the context of industrial automation for the textile industry. Customizable according to the customer's needs, they can dose dye powders, granules and microbeads, as well as manage the various containers with the utmost accuracy and reliability. TermoPOWDER.LIN envisages the use of modular silos with a maximum capacity of 400 kg and the use of a 0.1 kg precision scale.
TermoPOWDER.LIN:- Maximum capacity per sils 400 kg in the standard embodiment.
- Customizable conveyance system.
- Different sizes of buckets or boxes to be used during the weighing stage.
- Dosing centre with scale on a carriage (accuracy 0.1 grams).
- Fumes and volatile powders extraction.
- Control desk with PCTE-15.
- Air-operated loading system.
- Hopper with dispensing Auger.
- Plates specific to each type of powder.
- Vibration and bridge breaker system.
- Possibility of manual weighing or dispatch to automatic dissolution.
- Ideal for use with large amounts of powders (up to 16).
Share on social netrworks